- 2k of roasting potatoes, cut into 2cm cubes
- A whole bulb of garlic, each clove peeled and bashed
- 2 large handfuls of rosemary, roughly chopped
- Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees fan, place a large glug ofoil in the bottom of a baking tray and pop the tray in the oven to warm up.
- Scatter the cubed potatoes across the bottom of the bakingtray, add the garlic cloves, rosemary, 2 tbsp of flaked sea salt and anothergenerous glug of olive oil.
- Replace the potatoes into the oven for around 30 minutes. Removethe tray, turn up the oven to 220 degrees fan, toss the potatoes and cook foranother 20 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.