- 2 packs of raw prawns
- 3/4 cauliflower divided into small heads.
- 150g Ground almonds
- 3 tbsp Paprika
- 3 tbsp Cayanne chilli pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic salt
- Generous sprinkling of salt and pepper
- 6 X small ripe tomato’s
- 1 X red onion
- ¼ cabbage
- 2 avocados
Option to use a soft shell taco recipe instead
- 2 eggs
- Olive oil
- 3 tbsp of mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp of sriracha
- Juice of half a lime
Filling & Batter Mixture:
- Dip the uncooked prawns and cauliflower in the mixture and lay on a baking tray, lather in oil
- Cook the cauliflower for 30-45 mins and the prawns for 10-15until golden and crispy.
- Mix in a bowl with 3 tbsp olive oil, 1 lime, salt and pepper.
- Ice cream scooper size scoop into frying pan. Cook until slightly crispy. Leave cooked ones to rest on a tray with holes on so they can breathe and don’t go soggy
E voila! Follow @sourcedbysienna for lots more yummy recipes!