- 350g quality dark chocolate
- 350g butter
- 450g caster sugar
- 5 eggs
- 210g plain flour
- Heaped tsp of salt
- 1 or 2 bars of white chocolate randomly broken/ cubed
1. Butter and line a large baking tin, preheat theoven to 160 degrees fan and scatter the white chocolate chunks across thebottom of the tin.
2. Break up the dark chocolate and butter and meltover a medium heat in a Bain Marie (google this is you don’t know what it islol).
3. Meanwhile, beat the eggs, sugar and flour in aseparate bowl. Once chocolate/ butter mixture has melted add It to the eggsetc.
4. Once all the ingredients have been mixed, add itto the baking tray and spread over the white chocolate chunks- keeping thechunks flat on the bottom.
5. Bake in around 45 minutes to 1hr15 (depending onheat of oven). The idea is that a skewer comes out almost clean with a tiny bitof mixture on it.
6. You can either cook it for less time and serveit with ice cream as a desert or cook it for slightly longer, so it hardensslightly more. Bear in mind that the mixture will harden when you leave tocool.
7. Stuff your face and don’t take any credit for this recipe.